When it comes to Brandy Melville there is no denying it I am addicted to that place. The simplicity, the style and the way the clothes feel when on is just to die for. Aside from the clothes, the shops are cute too, having a range of vintage/retro things placed around the shop floor. I often find myself spending every last penny I own in there.
I visited the Brandy Melville store in Carnaby Street a few weeks back and a came across the Veena Sweaters. Like most items in there I fell in love with it. It was so comfortable and cozy and, to me gave off a 90's Friends kinda vibe. At the price of around £50 I couldn't bring myself to buy it. I walked out of the shop proud that I said no but still thinking about it.
The other day I decided to pop into Forever 21 to have a nose around their workout wear. That is when I came across this sweater that looked exactly like the Veena Sweater and the best thing was it was only £11! I was jumping with joy. I went for size L to get the cozy oversized look.
In general, I find Forever 21 to be quite handy when it comes to Brandy Melville dupes / look-a-likes, quite often they have very similar things. However, although the dupes may be a great way to save money, Brandy Melville provide a lot better quality of material.
If you like leave a comment below, I would love to hear your thoughts on Brandy Melville. Have you found any cheaper alternatives lately?
Until next time,
x






Love how simple and comfy this looks, need to pick it up!
ReplyDeleteinfinity of fashion// Lucy Jane
It is, was so happy with this find, great for layering up on cold days :)
DeleteOmg last year,I was really into skater skrits.I had found a really cute one online(I think it was brandy melville) and it was 80$ but I still ordered it.The week after I got it,I walked into Forever 21 and I see a skater skirt that was identical to the brandy one and it was dreaking 30$.Then I went home and cried! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo The Lifer Blog
haha, oh on :( them feels. I do love brandy but sometimes it is so overpriced!
Deletei love this, might have to check out forever21 soon!
ReplyDeletexx danielle // shades of danielle
Thanks!
Deletewhat a bargin especially compared to the Brandy Melville one! love it! x
ReplyDeletewww.article21.co.uk
I know right! haha. Thanks
DeleteAww thank you very much! means a lot. will definitely check your blog out :)
ReplyDelete