Hey ya'll, today I'm bringing you my recent Primark buys. I'm not one to usually go in Primark as I cannot deal with the amount of people, however, on a Monday morning it's not too busy and is just about bearable.
I have seen so many people post about these candles raving on about the scent, and my thoughts were "They are from Primark, they can't smell that good". They don't smell good at all, they smell amazing! In the store I was even contemplating buying three of these. I had to go for vanilla and coconut, two of my favourite scents and the great thing is when the candle burns out you can reuse the tin to hold bits and bobs.
My next buy was this t-shit/blouse turtle neck. Turtle necks seem to be appearing everywhere this season and I really like this one as it isn't clingy and flows nicely. It's also made from blouse material so you could potentially wear it to work. It was just something simple with a bit of formalness about it and for £8 I had to snatch it up.
Lastly I got these boots. I have been seeing similar boots but with a massive heel all around. Being a tall girl I tend to stay away from heels so when I saw these I was in love. They are the classic Chelsea boot but with a twist and I think it works really well. My friend actually had these first, but I thought she got them from ASOS for £45 so when I told her about these £12 Primark ones she was kinda like yeah I know. Oops!
If you like leave a comment below on your favourite Primark candle scent or if you have picked up anything from Primark recently I would love to hear about it.
Until next time,
x


0 comments:
Post a Comment