These banana and almond mik smoothie are my usual to-go smoothie when I feel like deviating from my usual berry smoothies. It is very simple and quick and somewhat healthy.
Ingredients:
1 Frozen banana (I peel, chop and freeze the banana at breakfast ready for lunch)
1 Cup of Almond milk
1 Tsp vanilla essence
1 Tsp Brown sugar
Cinnamon (optional)
Method:
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and then enjoy.
These smoothies are a delicious alternative to berry smoothies and they aren't too sweet.
Whats your favourite smoothie? If you like leave a comment below. Will you be trying this recipe out or do you have a favourite of your own?
Until next time,
x







Oh my this sounds great!! I don't really drink smoothies, but I'm trying to start and I'm definitely going to have to try this one! Great blog :)
ReplyDeletexo, Lauren-lee
New Blog Post: www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com
It's the right blend of sweet and healthy :P thank you!
Delete