Wednesday, 29 January 2014

WHAT I ATE WEDNESDAY - FOOD FOR STUDENTS

Hi Everyone! 
This idea of What I Ate Wednesday came from a blog I follow. I thought it was quite a cool idea, especially because I can post student food ideas as I know myself and my flatmates are constantly looking for cheap meal ideas online! 

For Breakfast I had some muesli with milk and a green tea. The muesli is from Lidil and its probably one of the tastiest muesli's ever! its won loads of awards and the best part is its only £1 something! 



For Lunch I had what I call 'Couchette Pancakes' or 'Zucchini Pancakes' for the american lot and a boiled egg. The pancakes are super easy and super tasty but can get a little on my messy side. 



For dinner I had probably one of the best stir-fries I've made and it was so simple, cheap and healthy! I chopped up the chicken and marinated it with Chinese five spice and placed it in a wok, cut some vegetables into strips and cooked them off added bean sprouts at the end with cooked noodles. It took all of about 15 minutes, so would be super good if you're in a rush to get somewhere.


 What did you have this Wednesday? I would love to know, always like to try out a new recipe or two! Let me know if you tired out any of the above :)

Hope you have a lovely rest of the week!

Holly x

4 comments:

  1. The pancakes with boiled egg look really good and very healthy. I had a bit of a naughty day today. Lots of chocolate x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we all indulge in chocolate sometimes! x

      Delete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.