Hi, and welcome to my first non-beauty favourites! (and yes, my Holga has made an appearance!). These are some of the things I have been loving this month.
Black Bag - H&M
This bag is so handy, I feel like I cant literally fit everything in there! It's sturdy so keeps its shape too. It can pop out at the sides so can become even bigger! and had a shoulder strap as well as handles. In store its around £35, I got it online for £26 using this H&M promo code: 1304 which gives you £5 off and at the time there was %15 off.
This bag is so handy, I feel like I cant literally fit everything in there! It's sturdy so keeps its shape too. It can pop out at the sides so can become even bigger! and had a shoulder strap as well as handles. In store its around £35, I got it online for £26 using this H&M promo code: 1304 which gives you £5 off and at the time there was %15 off.
Holga 135 - Online (present)
I loving received this as a Christmas/birthday present. Its so much fun to play around with, would recommend it to anyone.
I loving received this as a Christmas/birthday present. Its so much fun to play around with, would recommend it to anyone.
Jeans - ASOS
I love these because they are so soft and such a nice colour that that can go with anything. The fading also gives it a bit of a vintage effect. The only thing that could make them better is if they were high waisted.
I love these because they are so soft and such a nice colour that that can go with anything. The fading also gives it a bit of a vintage effect. The only thing that could make them better is if they were high waisted.
Baby Squirrel Night Light -Present
So, yes, this my be a little young for a 21 year old girl, but look at it its so cute! Its great for when you wake up in the night and cant find your way around but don't want to turn of a powerful light.
So, yes, this my be a little young for a 21 year old girl, but look at it its so cute! Its great for when you wake up in the night and cant find your way around but don't want to turn of a powerful light.
Silver Knuckle Ring - Present (UO)
I think the design is super cute and its quite quirky.
I think the design is super cute and its quite quirky.
Watch - Present
Probably the first watch I have owned. My lovely friend got it for me as a birthday present. It has a leather strap which gives off quite a simplistic design. Its lovely!
Probably the first watch I have owned. My lovely friend got it for me as a birthday present. It has a leather strap which gives off quite a simplistic design. Its lovely!
What non-beauty favourites are you loving this month?
Holly x :)


Just love the bag <3
ReplyDeletewww.krystelcouture.com ♥
I do love love Holga too Holly! I have been thinking about buying polaroid camera "Instax mini" but the films are so expensive <3 xx
ReplyDeleteThe Instax mini looks so cool, but yes, the film price put me off too! x
DeleteThank you! Will definitely check out your blog :)
ReplyDelete