Hey Everyone!
For today's Manicure Monday review I chose O.P.I's Mrs. O'leary's BBQ. I received this lovely nail varnish as a Christmas present last year which I was really chuffed about as I always wanted to try 'the higher end' brands of nail varnish.
Overall, this is not one of my favourite nail varnishes. First of all, I can never get the colour quite right, as you can see in the picture its a bit darker than what was expected (or looks like in the bottle). One coat is not enough and two coats just makes it too dark! I was hoping for a lovely dark burgundy colour but either way the colour is still nice and I have received a number of complements. Secondly, it chips like crazy. Out of all the nail varnishes I ow this is probably the nail varnish that chips the fastest/most. It generally lasts about 3 days. However, I could be applying it completely wrong! For the price that it was I expected better. I think from now on I'll be sticking to my usual high street brands.
What do you think of O.P.I?
Peace out.
Holly x
(p.s. the Seventeen Long Island nail varnish did last up to 8 days! Virtually chip free - apart from the varnish I pulled off :/)


I find my opi's chip like a bitch as well- not good considering the price!
ReplyDeleteI have a Mac giveaway ending tonight and i'd love for you to check it out :)
www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
http://tinyurl.com/q8v8ozy
^MAC GIVEAWAY^