Coat - Zara (Sale - Similar), Scarf - ASOS (Similar), Bag - Forever 21, Jeans - Topshop, Shirt- Zara (Old -Similar), Top - Brandy Melville, Necklace - RegalRose (or similar), Boots - Office (Similar)
Todays outfit it brought to you by this military shirt...It's a shirt that has been in my wardrobe for years and it hardly ever gets an appearance. I always love the idea of shirts but sometimes I find them hard to wear without looking too manly. Paring it with these heeled boots makes the outfit look a bit more feminine making me feel a bit more comfortable with the who shirt idea.
I am also totally in love with this top from Brandy Melville. Yes its just a simple grey top but the fabric is so nice (almost bouncy-ish). It fits really well can can be worn with literally anything, jeans, leggings (because its long enough), shorts etc.
Hope you guys are well!
Until next time
x









0 comments:
Post a Comment