Happy Friday everyone! Today I went shopping with two of my friends from secondary school. I'm so glad that we have managed to stay in touch and still see each other as good friends even though we literally live on opposite sides of the country. Love my friends to bits! This make up was pretty much my every day make up but I added Revlon's lipstick in Kiss Me Coral to mix things up a little.
I did my hair last minute, I was 'gifted' with curly hair and with over 20 years of fiddling I've managed to learn how to control and style it. For this hair style all you need is water, a finger for twisting and a hair dryer if your in a rush.
Also, some of you may realise that I have a different background, I'm back home in London and I'm still trying to work out the best lighting/place to take photos so excuse the poor lighting.
Have a good weekend peeps!
Holly
xxx




0 comments:
Post a Comment