Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick Review

Hello there.


Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick 
£15 on high street 
£10 on Feelunique 


I decided to try out the Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick after watching one of Beautycrushe's monthly favourite videos on Youtube. Before that I had heard good thing about it but she was the final persuader. I purchased it online from Feelunique as it is £5 cheaper and with my ginger skin I usually have no problem with the colours as I AWAYS get the lightest available; so in this case it was 15 Opal.


The packaging says the product provides very high coverage that lasts up to 14 hours. It is water, perspiration and feb-resistant. It claims that it even covers tattoos! There is a pretty cool video that shows the power of Dermablend here. I had it in my mind that this corrective stick was going to the bee's knees and a godsend.


On opening the stick I noticed the colour was really dark for the lightest colour available. I thought I had been sent the wrong colour! But no. Either way, I thought I would give it a go. It has a very thick and creamy consistency even when blended and leaves loads of residue on your fingers. I didn't think it blended / applied very easy either. It has a high coverage but not as high as expected, one coat doesn't do plenty, you would have to build it up. 


Checking up on it though out the day I found that it went quite patchy and blotchy. It looked very cake and no nice at all. Also around the dry patches of my face it was looking flakey and just seem as if it sat on top.


As mentioned above the colour was way off, it was way too dark to be the lightest colour. Also it has a very pink undertone which really doesn't do anything for me. 

Overall I was really disappointed by this product. 

Would I buy it again? No, I probably won't even use it again! 

Until next time.
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, i definitely wont be buying this!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people say it's really good. But it really didn't do anything for me! x

      Delete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.