Placing a spin on the classic satchel bag, what's not to love about theses?!? I have been wishing one would be mine for a good year but I just cant bring myself to spend over a £100 for a bag especially when there is barely any food in my fridge!
I took to ebay in hope that there would perhaps be a decent Cambridge Satchel look-a-like. I found these babies for only £22.95!
In an article I recently read, the idea came from her child wanting a bag like Harry Potters. It seems surreal that a simple request from her child would be making millions a few years later.
What do you thinks of theses bags? What's your bag lust?
xxx




Did you also see her Google advert? I loved it! ❤
ReplyDeleteI did, it was amazing x
DeleteI loveeeee them xx
ReplyDeleteWell, those bags are not ugly, but I don't think I'd buy one.
ReplyDeletekisses darling ;)
Mónica <3
lookatmonica.blogspot.com
love this bag!
ReplyDeleteJessica
www.jumpintopuddles.com
I love Cambridge satchels and this is definitely a good dupe at a fraction of the price. The purple one is gorg! X
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Love those bags x
ReplyDeletehttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk
I really love the neon ones :) x
ReplyDeleteHttp://www.eyecandy-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
Same, with summer coming up I think a neon yellow one would be perfect! x
Delete