Long weekend, woop!! In the excitement of having a long weekend I decided to take some pictures. My outfit is nothing special just a outfit I would normally go to university in, comfy and practical. My black and white converses seem to be making more of an appearance lately. I got them about a good 3/4 years ago and I seem to have wore them more times this week than I ever have!
I was also thinking about making certain themes for the blog like Wardrobe Wednesday (showing a piece of clothing/outfit from my wardrobe), on Monday blogging about a find on ebay? and Instagram Sunday?
Let me know what you think about the idea. I quite like it.
Hope your all well!
xxx



oo I love the colour of your top!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo
Thanks :) Its from Forever 21 for as little as £2! x
Delete