Sunday, 10 March 2013

Summer Wish List #2

With the unusual burst of sunshine coming though my window it got me excited for summer once again! I went into town with my boyfriend yesterday and stopped off at Boots and Accessorize. This was the first time I've been in Accessorize for a while because I only found out they have a shop in Plymouth after 2 years! (I clearly wasn't paying attention). As per usual they have some amazing things , but its also quite expensive for what it is as while I was in Thailand last summer I saw exact same things for less than half the price of what Accessorize are selling them for. Nevertheless I'm not going to Thailand any time soon so for my holiday shop I will definitely be making a trip to Accessorize. 


Trousers - Accessorize
Bikini bottoms - Accessorize
Hat - Accessorize
Belts - Accessorize
Shorts - Rokit
Dress- New Look
Bikini Top - Accessorize
Dress - ?
Top - New Look

I fell in love with these Accessorize trousers and will definitely be buying a pair soon even though I'm trying to say away from the dark colours this summer.  The high waisted denim shorts are also a summer must, they are so versatile and can be worn with anything on any occasion. 

Check out my Summer Wish list #1 HERE

Hope you are all enjoying the little gimps of sunshine while it last! I hear its going to be snowing on Monday/Tuesday - Crazyy!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.