Hello fellow beauty lovers!
I had been eyeing up these crayon lipstick for a while before I gave into buying one at my local student shopping night in Plymouth that offers 10%-20% off in shops. Me and my girl flatmates all brought one in a different colour. I ended up getting colour Sultry (225). The colour looks gorgeous on pale skin, so this may be one for the redheads like myself out there.
My first impressions were generally good. It has a slight mint smell to it, I'm usual not a fan of mint but it was not too over whelming at all. It also went on very smoothly and I think the crayon shape helps with the application as I felt that I could get quite precise with where to apply it. The matte-ness of it is amazing.
However, as with most products this lipstick too has its downs. I found that it did not stay on a long as I would have liked it to, it rubbed off on glasses and lasted at most about 2-3 hrs which means you'll have to keep topping up to keep the colour.
Either way, I would still recommend this lipstick as most lipsticks don't stay on as long as I would like (maybe I'm just expecting too much). I have featured it in my monthly favourites which you can fine HERE as it has been one of the lipsticks I have been wearing out most lately.
Hope you are all well.
Holly x


0 comments:
Post a Comment