I brought this No7 BB Cream last year in Thailand in a hope that it wouldn't make my face feel so clogged and shiny as sunscreen did (and also due to the fact I was actually getting a tan!). It was brought with no intention to use it when I returned home as I have always opted for higher end foundations to ensure proper coverage as I normally don't like leaving the house without a face full of 'slap'. To my surprise it was actually quite good and I continued using it after returning home as it cover all my blemishes just as a high end brand would do and also gave off a rejuvenated glow .
There is nothing fancy about this cream and basically does what it says on the tin (Definitely loving the UVA and UVB protection!). It is quite thin so feel makes me feel covered without the heavy clogging feel that sometimes come with other foundations. It is good just to wear around the house to cover up bad skin days and when I'm going out to uni I normally set it with powder to finish the look and it lasts me all day.
I have been using the 'fair' colour which is a little dark for me being a red head but definitely does not make me look orange, just adds a slight tanned which is hardly noticeable.
Saying this, however, I would have to criticise it for sometimes becoming blotchy. This doesn't happen all the time so wondering if sometimes I do something different that causes it but can't seem to think what it would be.
Overall I would recommend this, especially to people who like to have a light coverage on a day to day basis.
What do you think about BB Cream? What's your favourite foundation?
xxx



I'm a big fan of the BB Cream! I use the Estee Lauder one, which is really quite pricey (and comes in only one shade I think), but I find that it provides really good yet light coverage!
ReplyDeletex Gi
alibimag.blogspot.com