Tartan/check print seems to be a new trend for this A/W 13. I've been drawn towards the shirts and the trousers. Wearing such a statement pair of trousers would brighten up an out fit in no time. River Island have a wide range of tartan trousers but I found some other shops that sell them too, such as Primark!! I always find Primark a good place to start on daring trends like this as you can pick them up on a fraction of a price compared to Topshop etc. to see if you wear them and how you feel about wearing the trend.
Primark 12 (see in store)|
There are many more on Topshop and River Island I just wanted to give you a small sample.
What do you think of checked/tartan trousers? Will you be wearing them this autumn/fall?
xxx





thank you for this, been looking for the perfect pair of tartan trousers for ages! great post xo
ReplyDeletehttp://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/
Hello! I just nominated you for the Liebster Awards since you are one of my favourite bloggers! You can see the post here: http://jennyyou.blogspot.ca/2013/09/liebster-award.html!
ReplyDeleteJenny xx
jennyyou.blogspot.ca
I used to have a pair in middle school and now the trend is back haha! Love number 4 from Zara especially, thanks for sharing :) Hope you're having a wonderful day!
ReplyDeletexx Hannah
thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
thebraidedbandit.etsy.com